MRI for Radiotherapy Book
Gary Liney, the lead physicist working on the MRI-Linac at the Ingham Institute has been working along side Uulke van der Heide from the Netherlands Cancer Institute In Amsterdam, to develop this book.
This book provides both a physics and a clinical perspective on the application of MRI in radiotherapy. It Explains the value of MRI at all treatment stages, from planning and delivery to assessment of response, and it covers the latest technological developments, such as MRI-Linacs, and future proton-guided systems.
The book will be available from July 8th, 2019. But is available for pre-order from the Springer website.
- Alnaghy, S; Begg, J; Causer, T; Al Harthi, T; Glaubes, L; Dong, B; George, A; Holloway, L; Metcalfe, P, 2018. “Penumbral Width Trimming in Solid Lung Dose Profiles for 0.9 T and 1.5 T MRI-Linac Prototypes”, Medical Physics, doi: 10.1002/mp.12680
- Gargett, M; Oborn, B; Alnaghy, S; Causer, T; Petasecca, M; Rosenfeld, A; Metcalfe, P, 2018. “A high resolution 2D array detector system for small-field MRI-Linac applications”, Biomed. Phys. Eng. Express, doi: 10.1088/2057-1976/aabd08
- Liney, G; Dong, B; Weber, E; Rai, R; Destruel, A; Garcia-Alvarez, R; Manton, D; Jelen, U; Zhang, K; Barton, M; Keall, P; Crozier, S, 2018. “Imaging performance of a dedicated radiation transparent RF coil on a 1.0 Tesla inline MRI-Linac”, Phys Med Biol, doi: 10.1088/1361-6560/aac813
- Paganelli, C; Lee, D; Kipritidis, J; Whelan, B; Greer, P; Baroni, G; Riboldi, M; Keall, P, 2018. “Feasibility study on 3D mage reconstruction from 2D orthogonal cine-MRI for MRI-guided radiotherapy”, Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12713
- Whelan, B; Kolling, S; Oborn, B; Keall, P, 2018. “Passive magnetic shielding in MRI-Linac systems”, Physics in Medicine & Biology, doi: 10.1088/1361-6560/aab138
- Wijesekera, D; Willis, S; Gupta, A; Torres, A; Zheng, G; Price, W, 2018. “NMR diffusion and relaxation studies of 2-nitroimidazole and albumin interactions”, Spectrochim Acta a Mol Biomol Spectrosc, doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2017.12.016
- Liney, G; Jelen, U; Byrne, H; Dong, B; Roberts, T; Kuncic, Z; Keall, P, 2019. “Technical Note: The first live treatment on a 1.0 Tesla inline MRI-Linac”, Medical Physics, 10.1002/mp.13556
- Rai, R; Wang, Y; Manton, D; Dong, B; Deshpande, S; Liney, G, 2019. “Development of multi-purpose 3D printed phantoms for MRI”, Physics in Medicine & Biology, doi: 10.1088/1361-6560/ab0b49
- Roberts, N; Oborn, B; Jelen, U; Dong, B; Begg, J; George, A; Alnaghy, S; Causer, T; Al Harthi, T; Holloway, L; Metcalfe, P, 2019. “Modelling the x-ray source for the Australian MRI-Linac”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1154/1/012025
- ‘Radio-frequency coil for simultaneous imaging and dosimetry on an MRI-Linac’, Gary Liney and Bin Dong , Patent No. 10391335.